Under our contract with NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde we provide a range of services to our patients, including:
Chronic Illness Management:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Mental Health
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Minor Surgery-Injections
- Near Patient Testing
- IUCD Fitting
- Contraceptive Implant
- Alcohol Screening & Brief Interventions
- Smoking cessation
- Cervical smears
- Contraceptive services – including the pill, Depot and emergency contraception (“the morning after pill”).
- Child health & immunisations – Child health clinics are held in conjunction with the health visitor.
- Maternity services – ante-natal care is shared between the practice, the hospital and the attached community midwife.
- Vaccinations and immunisations – including seasonal flu, travel including yellow fever.
- Wart clinic – treatment carried out with liquid nitrogen during a specific clinic.
Other services available at the health centre include dietician, psychiatrist, parent craft and speech therapy & audiology (via a GP referral).
- Nail Cutting
Medical Students and Trainees
We are a teaching practice and participate in training undergraduate students from Glasgow University Medical School. You will be advised, when making an appointment, whether a student will be present, giving you the opportunity to consent or re-arrange. The same may apply to house calls, from time to time.